The positive energy levels of SmartChamp users and their capabilities to connect and engage with the competitive world with a pleasant outlook are the reflections of MAYIKA NATURALS. SmartChamp is a carefully crafted blend of nine authentic ingredients - Lemongrass oil, Cardamom oil, Sandalwood oil, Basil oil, Chaulmoogra oil, Spearmint oil, Chamomile oil, Palmarosa oil and Frankincense oil
Our next generation—the future jetsetters— study more, play more, relax more and gain more in order to be the best. The amount of stress among students due to their inevitable exposure to the constantly changing modern day world is something to be addressed. With our ‘SmartChamp’, the unique blend of nine ingredients is meant to help them focus in studies, be mindful and alert, as well as improve their memory in order to get cracking on the all learning activities during their growing up years.
SmartChamp helps in the different facets of learning such as grasping, retention, and retrieval when needed. Grasping encompasses various situations such as in a classroom lecture, demonstration in a lab, discussion in a conference, and written material in books. It is observed that regular use of SmartChamp weans them from distracting outside influences such as overindulgence in video games.
Students of all ages! Learning is a lifelong process and SmartChamp enhances the pleasure in learning. There will always be certain hidden pockets where improvements are still possible. Even those who have made a mark in one aspect may still have utilised only a fraction of their unlimited innate potential
SmartChamp is composed of the following essential oils mixed in the right proportion to bring forth the desired results.
- Lemongrass oil
- Cardamom oil
- Sandalwood oil
- Basil oil
- Spearmint oil
- Chamomile oil
- Palmarosa oil
- Frankincense oil
- Chaulmoogra oil
- Almond oil
Each of the various essential oils of SmartChamp plays a specific role. Some of them are the following.
- Self-sabotage and underplay: Palmarosa oil uplifts spirit, relaxes muscles and nerves, fights fatigue and nervousness. It is also known to be effective against irritability and restlessness. Spearmint oil is used as a mood booster, and it helps relax.
- Depression: Chamomile oil is very effective in fighting depression. Frankincense oil also has this property and reduces anxiety.
- Aversion to learning, survival problems, and reluctance / aversion to live Lemongrass oil prevents drowsiness, and boosts energy levels. Citronellal and eugenol in Lemongrass cause an increase in the serotonin levels, thereby enhancing the mood. Cardamom oil stimulates the entire system, and has a fortifying influence. It reduces drowsiness and improves concentration.
- Unable to accept school, teachers, subject, syllabus, or other ground realities: As we have already seen, Frankincense oil has anti-anxiety and anti-depression effects. Spearmint oil is a mood booster that improves relaxation.
- Hopelessness and inability to deal with studies: Lemongrass, as we have seen, prevents drowsiness and boosts the energy levels. Citronella and eugenol cause an increase in the serotonin levels, thereby enhancing the mood. Likewise, Cardamom oil stimulates the entire system and has a fortifying influence. It reduces drowsiness and improves concentration.
- Fear, anxiety, intimidation, tension and stress: Frankincense oil and Basil oil enhance dopamine levels to improve the mood, decrease pain and generates pleasure. The former has been shown to reduce the heart rate and high blood pleasure. It also has anti-anxiety abilities. The latter with its warm aroma, can be calming and refreshing. It promotes mental alertness and lessens feelings of anxiety.
- Examination as a challenge, battle or war: Lemongrass oil has a sedating and calming effect. It may help relieve stress and anxiety. It is both a stimulant and a relaxant. Basil oil, as stated above, can be calming and refreshing. It lessens anxiety.
- Rebellion, disobedience, and passive aggressive behaviour towards authorities: Chamomile oil promotes inner calmness, reduces anxiety, and regulates stress level. The role of Spearmint oil as a mood booster and a stress alleviator has already been mentioned.
- Over-confidence, diffidence, and reluctance to take charge and own your life: Sandalwood oil, with its calming effect combined with the ability to impart mental alertness, plays a significant role in boosting self-confidence. Palmarosa oils also helps uplift the spirit and reduce anxiety.
- Feeling of being compared and pressurised (People don’t understand me; my self-esteem is at a low ebb; I feel humiliated, unworthy and not good enough; I cannot hold my head high, etc.): These are some of the maladies that students often have. These self-limiting thoughts produce an adverse effect on the students. Basil oil is reputed to stimulate, clarify, calm and fortify the mind. Cardamom oil encourages the whole system, thus revitalising the spirit.
- Blankness (without a plan, dream), no lateral thinking and inability / resistance to implement plans: Cardamom oil improves concentration. It helps boost clarity, direction, motivation, enthusiasm, confidence, courage and purpose. Sandalwood oil, as we have already discussed, helps to improve concentration and alertness.
- Disconnectedness from studies: Sandalwood oil, in addition to all that is said above, has spiritual aspects as it enables the students to grow beyond the perceived obstacles. It also allows the students to relax to a peaceful state. Palmarosa oil complements the above to relieve nervous exhaustion.
- Addictions of various kinds, especially to electronic gadgets: Sandalwood oil, with all its far reaching properties, helps to stay focussed. Together with Frankincense and Spearmint oils, it activates our inner strength, thus overcoming additions.
- Procrastination: Frankincense oil, Basil oil, and Lemongrass oil compelement one another and produce refreshing and stimulating effects. They also relieve stress and anxiety.
Disclaimer : Not a medicine. For external use only.
Disclaimer : Not a medicine. For external use only.